What is poison?
“Anything but what we need is poison.”
It can be power, laziness, food, ego, ambition, fear, anger, or whatever …
What is fear?
– Non-acceptance of uncertainty. If we accept uncertainty, it becomes adventure.
What is envy?
– The non-acceptance of happiness in the other. If we accept, it becomes inspiration.
What is anger?
– The non-acceptance of what is beyond our control. If we accept, it becomes tolerance.
What is hate?
– Not accepting people as they are.
If we accept them unconditionally, then they become love.
What is spiritual maturity?
1. It’s when we stop trying to change others and focus on moving.
2. It is when we accept people as they are.
3. It is when we understand that all are successful according to their own perspective.
4. It is when you learn to “LET IT GO”.
5. It is when we…
View original post 117 more words